The TGP-EEDP is the multi-partner project that aims at promoting the increase of energy efficiency in industry and building sectors by supporting the implementation of the EEDP plan which will have a direct impact on CO2 emission reduction. In order to achieve this ultimate goal, seven core activities of four working components are decided (see details in the attached project’s activity mind-map) and operating in partnership with the partners, other government authorities, regulator, utilities as well as other energy-related institutions and associations. More importantly, the TGP-EEDP is guided by a steering committee mechanism comprising representatives from relevant government departments, implementing partners, civil society organisations, the federation of Thai Industries (FTI) and energy efficiency experts. The Committee will provide oversight to the programme and meets formally every year. The 3-year project TGP-EEDP has officially started in May 2012 and will run until the end of 2015.
Objectives of the final-year review workshop of TGP-EEDP project: The final-year review is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, 3rd March 2015 and two separate sessions are planned for this event – firstly, the preparatory workshop in the morning session among working groups and main counterparts, and secondly afterthat the review and presentation session in the afternoon—in order to achieve the following objectives.
- To report and assess the project progress and the achievement to date, identifying these elements in particular:
1) the extent to which project results and indicators are being achieved
2) good practices in term of technical support andknowledge output
3) an area for improvement and suggestions
- To discuss and come to the mutual agreement on final-year workplan for core activities
- To assess the approaches and strategies to achieve the project’s overall goal
- To explore the continuity strategies and formulate success factors for sustainable uses of the project’s results
Documents for download