Duing 1-2 April 2019, the Healthcare Accreditation Institute (Thailand) (HAI) in collaboration with B.Braun (Thailand) and GIZ Thailand organised a workshop on “Strengthening capacity building of the senior hospital management on healthcare personnel safety” at the Miracle Grand Convention Hotel Bangkok.
The workshop focused on high-level management of 16 pilot hospitals in Thailand to “push” safety policy and risk management system for healthcare workers into “practice” that will lead to a “safety culture” in their hospitals. Plans and policies will be drafted and made as a guideline by this October.
1. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Naesinee Chaiear, Unit of Occupational Medicine, Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University
2. Asst. Prof. Dr. Kumthorn Malathum, Unit of Infectious Diseases, Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital
3. Mr. Sayan Roy, Managing Director of B.Braun (Thailand)
4. Mr. German Mueller, Project Director of the Improving Occupational Safety for Healthcare Workers in Public Hospitals in Thailand project, GIZ Thailand
5. Dr. Kittinan Anakamanee, CEO of Healthcare Accreditation Institute (Thailand) (HAI)
6. Dr. Piyawan Limpanyalert, Deputy CEO of Healthcare Accreditation Institute (Thailand) (HAI)
7. Dr. Pattrarat Tannukit, Advisor, Research & Innovation for Sustainability Center