Procurement officials from Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand attended Train of the Trainers’ training on Developing Climate Friendly Criteria for Public Tendering’ recently held in Chiang Mai, organized by SCP4LCE project.
Five days training provided the knowledge on development of climate friendly criteria for public tendering, basic concept and skill in training and facilitation as well as the design of activities. The training was conducted by the experts from Öeko-Institute, a leading European research and consultancy institute and GIZ Thailand.
The presentations are available to be downloaded as below.
1) From Green Public Procurement to Sustainable Public Procurement
2) Application of Life Cycle Costing (LCC) and Cost Utility Analysia (CUA) for Sustainable Public Procurement
3) Life Cycle Costing (LCC) - Methodological concept applications and experiences in Europe
4) A step-wise approach to Sustainable Public Procurement Introduction to group work 1
5) Effective and Result-Based Training/Workshop Planning and Design
6) ToT report
- Mr. Thomas Lehmann
Tel:+66 2 298 2114   Fax: +66 2 298 5370
c/o Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE)
3rd Fl Pollution Control Department Building,
92 Phaholyothin 7,
Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand 10400